Game-changing speed has arrived for your development
The size and complexity of mixed-use projects require a collaborator with a proactive and integrated approach to deploying fiber to residential, retail, office and more.
AT&T Fiber is rated #1 in customer satisfaction
Building smart starts here
A direct connection to AT&T for developers
Integrated, end-to-end customer experience
Coordinated resources for timely, cost effective builds
The AT&T Mixed-Use Agreement:
A simplified experience
Developers can sign one agreement that services all different lines of business within one property.
- Single point of contact for AT&T
- Introductions to key contacts for other verticals
- Full scale evaluations
- Integrated Fiber design
- Dedicated, coordinated project management
An Integrated, One-Stop Solution
- Advanced mobile services
- High-speed Internet
- Managed Wi-Fi connectivity for shared spaces
- Video and entertainment
- Transform the in-room experience for guests
- Broadband and Wi-Fi solutions for guest rooms and common areas
- Smart solutions for business
- Connectivity and solutions for all sizes of businesses
- Managed Wi-Fi connectivity
- Stadium/ Venue/public area support with mobility enhancements
- Advanced property awareness through IoT solutions for energy, transportation, and more
An AT&T Integrated Network
The backbone powering your Smart universe. Only AT&T can provide the wired and wireless system your tenants and residents demand.
- 100% Fiber backbone for all your connectivity needs
- Optimal network design to ensure future capacity
- Proactive fiber design to Business and Residential
- Integration with our Wireless Network
Begin the evaluation process now
Are you a property owner or developer interested in bringing AT&T Fiber to your multi-family or mixed-use development?
If so, fill out the form with your information. One of our experts will determine if your property is eligible for AT&T Fiber. If eligible, someone will be in touch to discuss a custom solution that fits your needs.
With AT&T Fiber, your property will have the infrastructure to meet and exceed resident’s bandwidth needs now and for years to come.
AT&T conducts an evaluation to determine the feasibility of adding fiber to your building. If possible, we will bring fiber to each resident unit at no charge.
AT&T offers different contract types that give you the flexibility to meet the needs of your residents. Bulk, Access and Marketing agreement options are available.