America's best network is also the fastest
APPLE WATCH SERIES 5 - 44MM
APPLE WATCH SERIES 4 - 44MM
APPLE WATCH SERIES 3 - 38MM
AT&T Ready To GoSM.
Power, protect, and personalize your Apple device just how you like it.
Frequently asked questions
- What are the hardware and software requirements for pairing an Apple Watch?
- Apple Watch Series 4 or Apple Watch Series 3
- iPhone 6 or later running iOS 11 or later
- An AT&T cellular plan.
- How do I activate cellular service on Apple Watch Series 4 or Apple Watch Series 3? How does it work?Good news—your iPhone and Apple Watch Series 4 or Apple Watch Series 3 will share the same phone number. So you won’t have to get or remember another phone number. Apple Watch Series 4 or Apple Watch Series 3 has an embedded SIM (eSIM) in it, so there’s no need to get a SIM card or transfer the SIM from another device. When you pair your Apple Watch to your iPhone, you will be prompted to set up cellular service and guided through a few simple steps. If you don't see a plan during setup, contact us and we can help you find one that works for you. If you choose not to set up cellular service during the initial Apple Watch setup process, you can always go back later to the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select Cellular under My Watch to sign up.
- What AT&T plans are eligible to add the watch?
- AT&T Unlimited &More
- AT&T Unlimited &More Premium
- AT&T Mobile Share Flex
- What are the Apple plan details with an Apple Watch addition?
- Requires a $10/month access charge.
- Line limits may apply.
Wear your favorite tech on your wrist
Whether you want to track your fitness, improve your style, or simply tell the time, an Apple Watch from AT&T is a great option. Enjoy your next Apple Watch on the nation’s best network today.
Can you add an Apple Watch to an existing AT&T plan?
You can add an Apple Watch to your current plan for as low as $10/mo. This means that you can enjoy internet almost everywhere you go, just like you would on your phone.
What AT&T plans can include an Apple Watch?
All of the following AT&T plans are eligible for Apple Watch:
• AT&T Unlimited & More
• AT&T Unlimited & More Premium
• AT&T Mobile Share
Which Apple Watch?
Smart watches are about more than just tech. These devices are a fashion statement, a GPS guide, and a constant connection to the outside world. AT&T offers multiple choices for your next Apple Watch, including the latest Apple Watch Series 4 models. Compare your options today.
If you’re taking your Apple Watch wherever you go, then your internet service will only be as good as your cellular network. That means that the network you choose will matter a lot. Get great service when you pick AT&T for your Apple Watch.