- Strong Wi-Fi® in your entire home1
- Consistent speed, even at peak times2
- 99% reliability for peace of mind3
- No annual contract
$55/mo. for 12 mos. plus taxes
Includes $10/mo. equipment fee
The speed you need—at a price you’ll love
Internet you can count on for all that you do.
- Enjoy consistent speeds for your family1
- Seamlessly stream, work, and stay connected to what matters
- Connect multiple devices at once – stream on your own screen2
Frequently asked questions
- Why AT&T home internet service?There are plenty of reasons to choose AT&T as your ISP (internet service provider.) AT&T Internet is #1 in customer satisfaction over other major cable Internet providers1. With AT&T you’ll also enjoy 99% reliability2 and experience fast speeds, even at peak times, when you need it most.
- Which AT&T Internet plan is the fastest?Internet 1000 is our fastest residential internet service3. It is the best option for heavy internet users, such as competitive gamers and telecommuters.
- What does AT&T Internet cost by itself?AT&T Internet offers a wide range of plans, depending on your location. Check to see which plans are available at your address.
AT&T Internet - Stay Connected
Get a price you’ll love and the reliability you deserve
These days, we use our home internet for everything from working from home to streaming our favorite movies. It’s something that most of us really depend on. That’s why it’s so important to get internet service that’s fast and reliable. Enjoy 99% reliability and strong Wi-Fi® connectivity throughout your entire home,1 so you can worry less. Plus, AT&T Internet is #1 in customer satisfaction over other major cable internet providers, four years in a row!2
Enjoy our superfast entertainment grade 1 GIG Internet with AT&T FiberSM, now with HBO Max™ included3
AT&T Fiber4 delivers more bandwidth than cable. Our 1,000Mbps connection powers strong whole-home Wi-Fi for a faster internet experience. With unlimited internet data included and 20x faster upload speeds than cable, you can stream, work, video chat, and game on 12+ devices at once!5
Save money when you bundle your internet with AT&T TV
AT&T TVSM is the future of entertainment. It combines live TV programming such as news and sports with the on-demand streaming services we all love. Learn more about how to bundle your internet plan with an entertainment package from AT&T TV.
2Claim based on 2017 - 2020 ACSI survey of customers rating their own internet service provider’s performance.
3Compatible device and online account registration required for HBO Max access. Additional fees and restrictions apply.
4Limited availability in select areas. May not be available in your area. Go to att.com/getfiber to see if you qualify.
5Internet speed claims represent maximum network service capability speeds and are based on wired connection to gateway. Actual customer speeds may vary based on a number of factors and are not guaranteed. Download speeds are typically up to 940Mbps due to overhead capacity reserved to deliver the data. Comparison of Internet 1000 wired upload connection speed to major cable providers: Xfinity, Spectrum, and COC 1Gig cable service with uploads of 35Mbps. Number of devices depends on screen size / resolution. For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.