Access the internet
- On the home screen, open the All tray, and then select .
- The Home page will display.
Access a web page by entering a URL
- From any web page, select the address field and enter the desired URL
NOTE: If the address field is not in view, scroll to the top of the page.
- Select Go. The web page will be displayed.
Open or close browser tabs
- From any web page, select .
NOTE: If the icon is not in view, scroll to the top of the page.
- Select desired option:
NOTE: Select desired web page snapshot to go to that web page.
- Close tab.
- Add tab.
If unable to access the internet, troubleshoot accordingly
- Verify that content blockers are turned off.
- Clear the device cache and cookies.
- Perform a Diagnostic Test.
- Power the device off then back on.
- Attempt to access the internet again following the above steps.
If you need additional assistance, get more help here.