Manage email settings such as sync frequency, server settings, signature, deleting an email account, and more.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access email settings
• Change email account server settings
• Change your email signature
• Change email sync frequency
• Add email accounts
• Delete an email account
1. From the home screen, select the Settings app.
2. Scroll to and select Mail, then edit settings as desired.
1. From the Mail screen, select Accounts > desired account > Account.
2. Edit the desired incoming and outgoing server settings, then select Done.
Note: If not shown, select Advanced to edit incoming server settings.
From the Mail screen, scroll to and select Signature. Edit Signature as desired, then select the Back icon when finished.
Note: Options may vary based on the configured account types.
1. From Mail screen, select Accounts then select Fetch New Data.
2. Select the desired account, then select the desired sync frequency schedule.
From the Accounts screen, select Add Account then follow the prompts to add a new email account.
From the Accounts screen, select the desired email account > Delete Account > Delete from My iPhone.