Manage email settings such as sync frequency, server settings, signature, deleting an email account, and more.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access email settings
• Change email account server settings
• Change your email signature
• Change email sync frequency
• Add email accounts
• Delete an email account
1. From the home screen, select the Settings app.
2. Scroll to and select Mail, then select Accounts.
1. Select the desired account
2. Select Account.
2. Edit the desired incoming and outgoing server settings, then select Done.
Note: If not shown, incoming server settings can be found under Advanced.
From the Mail settings screen, scroll to and select Signature > edit Signature as desired > select the Back icon when finished.
Note: Options may vary based on the configured account types.
1. From the Accounts screen, select Fetch New Data.
2. Select the desired sync frequency schedule.
From the Accounts screen, select Add Account, then follow the prompts to add a new email account.
From the Accounts screen, select the desired email account > Delete Account > Delete from My iPad.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.