Learn what features are available while on an active call.
While on an active call, the following options will be available:
• MUTE/UNMUTE: Select the Mute icon.
• SHOW/HIDE KEYPAD: Select the Keypad icon.
• ENABLE/DISABLE SPEAKERPHONE: Select the Menu icon, then select Speaker.
• ADD CALL: Select the Add call icon and follow the prompts.
• HOLD/RESUME CALL: Select the Hold call icon.
• END CALL: Select the End call icon.
USE SPEED DIAL: From the keypad, select and hold the desired speed dial number.
USE YOUR PHONE WHILE ON AN ACTIVE CALL: Select the Home key to access the home screen. To return to an active call, swipe down from the Notification bar then select the Active call.
IN-CALL OPTIONS: To create a conference call, select the Add call icon. To end a call, select the End call icon.
Note: When creating a Conference call, after connecting with a second caller you will need to select Merge to combine the separate phone calls. The end call icon is the same icon in a single call or conference call.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.