Learn how to use Power Sharing.
In this tutorial, you'll learn how to:
• Access/turn on or off Power Sharing
• Set battery limit
1. From the home screen, swipe down from the Notification bar then select the Settings icon.
2. Scroll to and select Device care, then select Battery.
3. Select Wireless PowerShare, then select the Wireless PowerShare switch to enable.
1. Wireless power charging will stop when your phone reaches the battery percentage limit you set. To set a battery limit, from the Wireless PowerShare screen select Battery limit.
2. Select the desired battery limit, then select OK.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.