How to use air gestures and motions, and access additional motions and gestures.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access and edit notifications and Quick Settings
• Access additional apps
• Enable/disable gestures
• Access and edit navigation bar settings
ACCESS: Swipe down from the Notification bar to access Quick Settings. Notifications will be displayed beneath Quick Settings.
Note: You can access Expanded Quick Settings by swiping down twice from the Notification bar.
EDIT APPEARANCE: From Expanded Quick Settings, select the Menu icon then select Edit buttons.
Select and drag the desired icon to the desired location. Select Done to save.
Swipe up from the center of the home screen to access the Apps tray.
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar, then select the Settings icon.
2. Scroll to and select Advanced features.
3. Select Motions and gestures.
4. To enable or disable motions and gestures, select the switch next to the desired feature.
Note: To learn more about a feature, select the desired feature.
1. To change how you interact with the Navigation bar, from the Settings screen select Display.
2. Select Navigation bar.
3. From the Navigation bar screen, select the desired option.
• NAVIGATION BUTTONS: Select Buttons to enable a button-based navigation bar.
• SWIPE GESTURES: Select Swipe gestures to enable a gesture-based navigation bar.
• CHANGE BUTTON ORDER: Select the desired button order.
• CHANGE BUTTON POSITION: Select Button position, then select the desired option.