In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• View available memory
• Free up memory
• Remove unused apps
• Clear app data
• Add storage
View available memory
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar
, then select the Settings icon
2. Scroll to and select Battery and device care.
3. Select Storage
. Available internal memory will be shown.
Note: External memory will only be displayed when there is a memory card in your device. To view external memory, from the Storage screen swipe left.
Free up memory
1. To delete unwanted Documents, Images, Videos, Audio, and Apps, select the desired field.
Note: Upon first access, you may be prompted to choose the desired app to open files. Select the desired app, then select the desired option (Just once or Always) to continue.
2. Navigate to and select the desired media
, then select Delete
or Delete all
Note: Select Move to Trash to confirm.
Remove unused apps
1. From the Settings screen, scroll to and select Apps
2. Select the desired app
3. From here, you may Uninstall
or Force stop
Clear app data
1. From the desired app's App info screen, scroll to and select Storage
2. Select Clear data
or Clear cache
Purchase an SD card
or download a cloud storage app from the Play Store