In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• View available memory
• Free up memory
• Remove unused apps
• Clear app data
• Add storage
View available memory
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar
, then select the Settings icon
2. Scroll to and select Device care.
3. Select Storage
. Available internal memory will be shown.
Note: External memory will only be displayed when there is a memory card in your device. To view external memory, from the Storage screen select SD card.
Free up memory
1. To delete unwanted Documents, Images, Videos, Audio, and Apps, select the desired field.
Note: Alternately, from the Device care screen select Optimize now to clean the device and free up memory.
2. Navigate to and select the desired media
, then select Delete
Note: Select Delete to confirm.
Remove unused apps
1. From the Settings screen, scroll to and select Apps
2. Select the desired app
3. From here, you may Uninstall
or Force stop
Clear app data
1. From the desired app's App info screen, select Storage
2. Select Clear data
or Clear cache
Purchase an SD card or download a cloud storage app from the Play Store.