Manage email settings such as sync frequency, server settings, signature, removing an email account, and more.
This tutorial will cover how to:
• Access the email settings screen
• Change your email signature
• Add additional email accounts
• Delete an email account
1. From the home screen, select the Outlook app.
2. Select the Home icon, then select the Settings icon.
Note: The Home icon may be displayed as a different app icon if you are in a specific email inbox.
1. From the email settings screen, select Signature.
2. Enter the desired signature, then select the Checkmark icon.
From the Email settings screen, select ADD MAIL ACCOUNT then follow the on-screen prompts.
1. Select the desired email account.
2. From the desired email account settings screen, select DELETE ACCOUNT.
3. Select DELETE to confirm.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.