Learn how to access and use Camera modes, effects, customization, and crop a photo.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access camera modes and filters
• Customize photo and video settings
• Turn shutter sound on/off
• Crop a photo
From the Camera app, swipe left to access modes such as Pro, Panorama, and Food.
Note: Pro allows you to manually adjust settings such as ISO, shutter speed and exposure levels. Panorama allows you to create wider photos by stitching together multiple photos. Food allows you to take photos that highlight your food.
1. To access filters, select the Filters icon.
Note: Filters are not available in some camera modes.
2. Select the desired filter.
From the Camera app, select the Settings icon then edit settings as desired.
From the Camera settings screen, scroll to and select the Shutter sound switch.