1. Press and hold the Home button
to turn on the watch. Select Let's go
to begin the activation process.Note: The SIM card comes preinstalled and cannot be removed.
2. To connect your watch with your smartphone, the Galaxy Wearable app must be installed on your smartphone. If installed, navigate to and select the Galaxy Wearable app
.Note: To install the Galaxy Wearable app, from the home screen select the Play Store app > search for Galaxy Wearable > Install > Open.
3. Select Get started
, then select the device
you'd like to set up.
4. Review the permissions, then select Allow
5. A Bluetooth passkey will be displayed on the watch. Confirm that the passkeys match on the both devices. Select the Checkmark icon
on the watch and select Connect
on the phone.
6. Review the End User License Agreement, Galaxy Wearable Privacy Polcy, and Permissions then select the Agree
.Note: Select Allow when prompted with permissions to continue.
7. Reviews the following options, then select the Agree circles
as desired. Select Next
8. If you have another device, you can copy content to your new device. Select Check for backup
, then follow the prompts to copy your content or select Skip for now
to continue without copying from an old device. Select Next
9. Select Use code
10. Point the camera at the QR code
to scan it.
11. Select Use plan
12. Review the NumberSync prompt, then select Done
. Note: You will need to set up NumberSync in order to make calls and send and receive text messages from your connected phone's number.
13. Set up is now complete.