In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Access accessibility features
• Enable/disable accessibility shortcuts
• Access and edit Text-to-speech settings
Access accessibility features
1. Swipe down from the Notification bar
with two fingers, then select the Settings icon
2. Scroll to and select Accessibility
. Edit Accessibility features
Enable/disable accessibility shortcuts
1. From the Accessibility screen, select Volume key shortcut
Ensure the Use service switch
is in the On position
then select Shortcut service.
2. Select the desired shortcut option
. Note: When Accessibility shortcut is on, press and hold both Volume buttons for three seconds to start the selected service. To change the desired shortcut, from the Volume key shortcut screen select Shortcut service then select the desired shortcut.
Access and edit Text-to-speech settings
ACCESS: From the Accessibility screen, scroll to and select Text-to-speech settings.
EDIT: Edit settings as desired.
• CHANGE LANGUAGE: Select Language, then select the desired option.
• SPEECH RATE: Select and drag the Speech rate slider to the desired speech rate.
• PITCH: Select and drag the Pitch slider to the desired pitch.