Turn Wi-Fi on or off, connect to a Wi-Fi network, and remove a Wi-Fi network.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Quickly turn Wi-Fi on or off
• Turn Wi-Fi on or off
• Connect to a Wi-Fi network
• Forget a Wi-Fi network
When connected to a Wi-Fi network, the Wi-Fi connected icon will be displayed at the top of the Quick Settings screen.
Note: Data transmitted over a Wi-Fi network does not count toward your AT&T data plan and will not be billed. When using the AT&T network, data rates apply.
Swipe down from the top of the clock screen to access Quick Settings, then swipe left and select the Wi-Fi icon.
1. Swipe up from the bottom of the clock screen to access the Apps tray, then scroll to and select the Settings app.
2. Select Connections.
3. Scroll to and select Wi-Fi, then select the Wi-Fi switch.
1. From the Wi-Fi screen, scroll to and select the desired network name. If connecting to a secure network, select Password.
Note: Secure networks will display with a Lock icon. Scroll to and select Scan to scan for available Wi-Fi networks or scroll to and select Add network to connect to a hidden network, then follow the prompts.
4. Select Enter password.
5. Use the keypad to type the password, then select the Checkmark icon. Select Connect.
Select the desired network name, then scroll to and select Forget.
OPTIMIZE BATTERY LIFE: Turn Wi-Fi off when not in use. View Optimize Battery Life for more information.