In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
• Adjust tethering settings
• Turn off Wi-Fi when tethering
• Adjust USB port settings
• Turn USB tethering on or off from device
Insert the USB-C end of the USB-C cable into the USB-C port at the base of the device. Insert the USB end of the USB-C cable in the USB port on the computer.
Adjust tethering settings
1. From your device's web browser, go to http://attwifimanager
. Enter your Username
, then click SIGN IN
2. Click SETTINGS
at the top of the page.
3. Click Advanced
, then click Mobile Router Setup
Turn off Wi-Fi when tethering
Click the Turn off WiFi when tethering checkbox.
Adjust USB port settings
From the Mobile Router Setup screen, click the Use USB port for drop-down menu then click the desired option. Click Apply to save changes.
Note: Click Continue. The device will restart.
Turn USB tethering on or off from device
1. From the device home screen, select Settings
2. Select More.
3. Select USB Tethering
4. Select the USB Tethering switch to turn USB Tethering on or off.
Note: Select Continue. The device will restart.
5. Select the desired USB Tethering option
Note: Select Ok to confirm.