Use your Wi-Fi connection to talk and text when cellular coverage is limited or unavailable.
In this tutorial, you will learn how to:
1. From the home screen, select the Phone app.
2. Select the Menu icon, then select Settings. Select Calling accounts.
3. Select SIM card (AT&T). Select Wi-Fi calling.
4. Select the Use Wi-Fi calling switch to enable.
5. Review the Important Information prompt, then scroll to and select Continue. Enter your emergency address, then select Verify address.
Making a call is the same whether on cellular or Wi-Fi. From the home screen, select the Phone app > Dial Pad icon > dial the desired number > select the Call icon.
Great! We're so glad we could help.
We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.