3. Verify that the code
on the smart phone you want to connect matches the code
on the watch, then select Confirm
4. If a Google account is set up on your phone, you will be asked to link your account to your watch. Select Next
to link your Google account with your watch. Select Skip
to continue without linking your account. Enter your Google account password, then select Next
5. Review the Additional legal terms prompt, then select I accept
6. From the Welcome to your new Google Pixel Watch screen, select Next
and follow the prompts.
7. Set the Watch orientation as desired, then select Next
8. Select Next
to learn how to attach and remove watch bands.
9. To use your Fitbit account on the watch, select Install
then follow the prompts. Select Do it later
to skip setting up your Fitbit account.
10. If you wish to set up Google Assistant, select Set up
. Select Skip
to proceed without setting up Google Assistant.
11. Select the desired screen lock type
to set up a screen lock on your watch, then follow the prompts. Select Skip
to continue without setting up a screen lock.
14. Confirm the phone number
for NumberSync activation, then select Continue
15. Review the NumberSync for Wearbles prompt
, then scroll to and select Continue
16. Select Done