With AT&T Internet, you’ll get:
- Proven reliability you can count on
- Consistent speeds, even at peak times
- New – no annual contract
$49.99/mo. for 12 mos. plus taxes & equip. fee
Get your fastest speed
Order AT&T Internet and get the fastest speed available—with plans up to 100Mbps*—for a low monthly price.
- Enjoy fast online speeds for the whole family.
- Seamlessly stream, work, and game.
- Access the internet with multiple devices at the same time.**
BUNDLE WITH AT&T TVSM
The speed you need. The entertainment you want.
AT&T TV is our next-generation TV service, with live channels for sports and news. Plus, enjoy access to thousands of apps in the Google Play store.* Add AT&T TV to your high-speed internet and save an extra $20/mo. your first year.Learn more
Get a seamless whole-home Wi-Fi® experience with AT&T Smart Wi-Fi. Our advanced Wi-Fi technology selects the best and fastest connection wherever you are in the home for a connection you can count on.
STREAMING MAY 27
Discover a new streaming experience
HBO MaxTM brings you closer to the entertainment you love. Order 1 GIG Internet today and you’ll get day-one access, streaming May 27.
AT&T SMART HOME MANAGER APP
Power in the palm of your hand
Everything you need to control your home Wi-Fi® network, right at your fingertips.
- See who’s connected to your Wi-Fi®, and pause internet access from the app.
- Set daily schedules and manage family screen time with new Parental Controls.
- View and edit your Wi-Fi password from anywhere.
Frequently asked questions
- Why AT&T home internet service?There are plenty of reasons to choose AT&T as your ISP (internet service provider.) AT&T Internet is #1 in customer satisfaction over other major cable Internet providers1. With AT&T you’ll also enjoy 99% reliability2 and experience fast speeds, even at peak times, when you need it most.
- Which AT&T Internet plan is the fastest?Internet 1000 is our fastest residential internet service3. It is the best option for heavy internet users, such as competitive gamers and telecommuters.
- What does AT&T Internet cost by itself?AT&T Internet offers a wide range of plans, depending on your location. Check to see which plans are available at your address.
- Can I get AT&T Internet at my house?Your options for AT&T Internet plans depend on your specific location. Check to see what internet services we offer at your address.
- Does AT&T offer DSL?Yes, AT&T offers a wide range of DSL internet plans. Check to see which plans are available at your specific address.
- How can I contact AT&T Internet customer service?You can reach out to AT&T Internet customer service online using our forums, social handles, or live chat feature.
- What is AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet?AT&T Fixed Wireless Internet4 provides a wireless internet plan to people living in rural areas who may not have access to other AT&T Internet services. It uses an outdoor antenna to connect a single remote location to nearby cellular tower for internet service and provides typical download speeds of at least 25Mbps.
1Customer satisfaction claim based on 2019 ACSI survey of customers rating their own internet service provider's performance.
2Reliability claim excludes DSL. Based on network availability.
3Limited availability in select areas. May not be available in your area. Internet speed claims represent maximum network service capabilities and based on wired connection to gateway. Actual customer speeds may vary based on a number of factors and are not guaranteed. Download speeds are (typically up to 940Mbps for Internet 1000 due to overhead capacity reserved to deliver the data). For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.
4Fixed Wireless Internet is a high-speed Internet access service providing download speed of at least 10Mbps/1Mbps upload speed. Available in select areas in the U.S. only.
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies.
We'll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.