- Get more bandwidth than cable1 & over 99% reliability2
- 1000Mbps connection3–for strong whole-home Wi-Fi®4
- No annual contract & unlimited internet data
- HBO MaxTM included5
$70 $49.99/mo. for 12 mos. plus taxes & equip. fee
Internet for the way you live, work, and play
Superfast 1 GIG1 Internet lets you:
- Experience consistently fast speed, even at peak times.2
- Power a whole home’s worth of devices at the same time.3
- Turbocharge file sharing with 20x faster uploads than cable.4
BUNDLE WITH AT&T TVSM
The speed you need. The entertainment you want.
AT&T TV is our next-generation TV service, with live TV, sports, and access to thousands of apps. Add AT&T TV to your fiber-fast internet and take your entertainment to the next level. Plus, save an extra $20/mo. your first year when you bundle.Learn more
Discover a new
Get entertainment grade internet—now with HBO Max included. It’s all of HBO® together with the greatest collection of movies, shows, and new Max Originals —something for everyone in the family.Learn more
Seamless Wi-Fi coverage
Your devices will automatically connect to the best and fastest signal.
Control your home Wi-Fi
Easily manage who can get on your home Wi-Fi network and for how long with our free AT&T Smart Home Manager app.Learn more
Limited to home Wi-Fi network and requires compatible AT&T gateway.
AT&T Internet Security Suite
Protection as you surf, search, and shop online with anti-virus spyware powered by McAfee®
The internet you’ve always wanted
See how upping to fiber-fast internet speeds can change the way you work, play, and live.
Elevate your game
Win the day when you game online with consistently fast speeds that give you the edge.
Frequently asked questions
- What is fiber internet?Fiber internet is a technology that uses fiber optic cables to connect your home to the internet. It is extremely fast and highly reliable, especially over long distances.
- What is a fiber optic connection?A fiber optic connection transmits information through light over small, flexible glass fibers. Fiber refers to the glass, while optic refers to the light.
- Is fiber internet better than cable internet?Cable internet relies on shared bandwidth with other internet users in your area. This means that when your neighbors are connected, it can slow down your internet speed. Another benefit of fiber internet is symmetrical speeds, which means your upload speed is as fast as your download speed. Cable internet uses asymmetrical speeds, which means that your upload speeds are generally much slower than your download speeds.
- What does AT&T offer?AT&T offers internet plans powered by AT&T Fiber. You'll get the fastest speed available at your address, for as low as $39.99/mo. when bundled. Internet 1000 is our fastest plan with a 1 gigabit per second connection and unlimited home internet data1.
- Is AT&T Fiber available everywhere?AT&T Fiber is available to over 13 million homes. Check to see if AT&T Fiber is available in your area
By submitting your email address, you agree to receive future emails from AT&T and its family of companies.
We'll email you offers and promotions about AT&T products and services.