Looking for the latest smart home tech? We’ve got you covered.
Add services and save
Save $10/mo. for 12 months when you bundle with TV.
Frequently asked questions
- What is DSL?Digital Subscriber Line (DSL) Internet is a technology that connects your home to the internet over telephone lines. While DSL is great for light internet use, such as web browsing or email, it is not recommended for activities that require significant speed. Multi-screen HD video streaming or multiplayer, and online gaming all require higher internet speed for an optimal experience. More recent technologies, such as VDSL and Fiber, can deliver much higher internet speeds, if they are available in your area.
- What’s the difference between DSL Internet and AT&T Internet and AT&T Fiber®?The key differences between DSL Internet, AT&T Internet and AT&T Fiber is speed and what you can do with each of these.
Internet Speeds for your needs
• AT&T Internet offers a range of Broadband plans up to 100Mbps and gives you reliable streaming (even multiple streams in high definition) and online gaming.
• Our 100% fiber network enables the fastest Broadband speeds that AT&T delivers. Higher speeds mean you can enjoy watching your favorite movies, shop, upload videos, or just surf the web—faster!
- What if I really want DSL?AT&T no longer offers DSL service. Check AT&T Internet availability to see if AT&T Internet is available at your location.