Connect easily around the home
Sync all your smart devices to consistently fast speeds, even when the entire family is online.
Stream video & music
With unlimited data, our 100% fiber network lets you stream video content in HD or 4K Ultra HD.
Limited to home Wi-Fi network and requires compatible AT&T gateway.
Get your game on
Gear up for next-level excitement with speeds that keep you ahead of the competition.
The connection you can count on with Internet 1000
What is AT&T Internet 1000?
AT&T Internet 1000 is a high-speed internet service powered by AT&T Fiber. It is the fastest residential internet that AT&T provides. It can reach download speeds as high as 940Mbps with a 1000Mbps connection (or 1 gigabit per second.) What does that mean, exactly? It means having the ability to stream 4k video smoothly, download large images quickly, and play your favorite online games with as little lag as possible.
What is AT&T Fiber?
AT&T Fiber is the technology that powers the 100 percent fiber optic network behind the fastest AT&T internet plan, which comes with a 1000Mbps connection speed.
AT&T Fiber technology uses light waves rather than electricity to transmit data. This allows it to move larger amounts of information at higher speeds.
Is AT&T Internet 1000 available in my area?
Specialized hardware requirements mean that internet services powered by AT&T Fiber are only available in select locations. Check to see if AT&T Internet 1000 is available at your address.
Frequently asked questions
- What is gigabit internet?Gigabit internet delivers data at a speed of approximately 1000Mbps. It’s one of the fastest speeds available, and the data is often delivered over fiber-optic lines.
- How fast is a gigabit internet connection?Our 1 GIG Internet plan has a connection speed of 1 gigabit per second, or 1000Mbps.* Here are some of the activities you can do with our 1 GIG Internet:
- • Upload a 4-minute HD video in 1 second.
- • Upload 10 photos in less than 1 second.
- • Download a 1GB file in less than 1 minute.
- • Stream HD video on up to 10+ devices or 4K Ultra HD on up to 3 devices.
*Internet speed claims represent maximum network service capability speeds and are based on wired connection to gateway. Actual customer speeds may vary based on a number of factors and are not guaranteed. Download speeds are typically up to 940Mbps due to overhead capacity reserved to deliver the data. For more information, go to www.att.com/speed101.
- How much does 1 GIG Internet cost?Our 1 GIG plan starts at $60* per month for 12 months.
*$60 per month for 12 months, plus taxes and equipment fee. $10 per month equipment fee applies. Limited availability / areas.