AT&T U-verse TV delivered residential television through IPTV technology. Digital television service was delivered through set-top boxes that offered features such as:
• TV channel navigation
• On Demand
• Pay Per View
• Premium programming
Customers who still have their old U-verse set-top boxes can still access U-verse TV accounts. U-verse TV legacy customers who would like to upgrade to DIRECTV STREAM℠ can visit DIRECTV or call 844.907.3331.
For new customers and U-verse TV customers looking to upgrade, DIRECTV STREAM offers television access. In addition, DIRECTV STREAM packages include:
• A wide variety of essential channels.
• Premium channel packages for sports-fans, movie-lovers, and more.
Streaming on up to three concurrent out-of-home devices.
AT&T U-verse Internet is now AT&T Internet
U-verse Internet customers now receive service from AT&T Internet, and can still expect to receive fast, reliable service. Interested in AT&T Fiber(R)? Where available, you can get:
- Plans with up to 5 gigabit expected bandwidth
- Symmetrical upload and download speed
- Fiber technology that can transmit data faster over greater distances