PROTECT ADVANTAGE FOR 1
$14 or $17 /mo.
per mobile number enrolled,
depending on device model
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Protection for 1 device
- Same day replacement and set up1
- Unlimited screen repairs ($29 service fee for each repair)2
- Unlimited out-of-warranty malfunction claims2
- Unlimited battery replacement3
- Unlimited photo and video storage4
- ProTech (U.S.-based expert support)
- 3 claims for loss, theft, and physical damage*
- 2 claims for accidental damage from handling*
PROTECT ADVANTAGE FOR 4
per account enrolled
Here’s what you’ll get:
- Same benefits of Protect Advantage for 1 and more
- Coverage for up to 4 devices—even ones that aren’t on your AT&T WIRELESSSM plan
- 8 shared claims for loss, theft, and physical damage*
- 6 shared claims for accidental damage from handling*
Unlimited screen repairs
Get peace of mind for drops and spills.
Unlimited photo storage
Secure your memories with included AT&T Photo Storage.
Frequently asked questions
- What devices are covered by AT&T Protect Advantage and Mobile Insurance?
Eligible mobile phones and tablets on an active AT&T postpaid wireless plan are covered by AT&T Protect Advantage plans and Mobile Insurance. Please use the lookup tool to view your current device’s deductible. In general, eligible devices will have the following coverage:
Phones: Includes wireless device, and, if part of the covered loss, standard battery, standard battery charger, and SIM card.
Wireless Home Phones: Includes wireless device, power cord, backup battery, phone cable, and SIM card.
Laptops (applies to AT&T Protect Advantage for 4 only): Includes wireless laptop, standard battery, and standard battery charger.
Tablets: Includes wireless device, and, if part of the covered loss, standard battery charger, and USB cable.
AT&T Protect Advantage for 4: Covers mobile devices that are connected to the AT&T wireless network and non-connected devices such as Wi-Fi® tablets or laptops. Once you select a primary device (a device connected to the AT&T wireless network with a postpaid monthly voice or data plan), you will be able to add 3 additional devices which may be either connected or non-connected. These additional 3 devices can be added at any time after your AT&T Protect Advantage for 4 enrollment.
At this time, we offer screen repair on a select list of smartphone models. As you go through the claim process, you will be offered the cracked screen repair option2 if your device is eligible.
- What types of losses are covered?AT&T Mobile Insurance and Protect Advantage for 1 and for 4 plans all provide protection against lost or stolen devices, accidental physical or liquid damage, and out-of-warranty malfunctions.
We also offer screen repair on limited devices in select areas. Learn more and find out if your device is eligible for screen repair:
- Are there deductibles?Yes. The new AT&T Protect Advantage plans offer a low $29 screen repair deductible as compared to a $49 screen repair deductible with Mobile Insurance.
View the current deductible amount for your device.