Mechanical and electrical breakdowns
Repair or replace home electronics when they stop working.1
Accidental damage for eligible portable devices
Covers drops, cracks, and spills for eligible devices like Wi-Fi® only tablets and laptops.2
Get 24/7 support for your home electronics
Help with setup, connecting, troubleshooting, and more.
Even more benefits:
- Covers purchases made anywhere—no need for a receipt
- Protects future home electronics—as long as you keep your plan
- Can be canceled anytime3
- Gives you tech support the day you enroll, and you can file a claim after you’ve been enrolled for 30 days4
Gaming & entertainment systems
Gaming consoles, Blu-Ray players, DVD players, LED/LCD TVs, remote controls, speakers
Home office equipment
Monitors, keyboards, mouse, desktops, laptops5, Wi-Fi only tablets, external hard drives, eligible printers
Smart Home devices
Smart thermostats, video doorbells, door locks, security cameras, light dimmers
Wi-Fi only smartwatches, Wi-Fi only health and fitness bands, audio headsets
Frequently asked questions
- What types of failures are covered by AT&T HomeTech Protection?Eligible in-home products are covered for mechanical or electrical failure caused by: (i) defects in materials and/or workmanship; (ii) power surge; (iii) dust, heat or humidity; (iv) normal wear and tear; or (v) unintentional and accidental damage from handling as a result of normal use (“ADH”) for laptops, tablets, portable DVD/Blu-ray players, portable gaming devices, wearables, audio headsets, virtual reality headset and printer display screens only.
- Which devices are covered for damage?HomeTech Protection covers eligible home office and home entertainment devices, smart home products, and personal wearables. For a complete list, please visit hometechprotection.com.
- Is there a fee charged for an approved claim?Yes. A $0, $49, or $99 Service Fee is required per approved claim, depending on the equipment. You will be billed via credit card at the time the claim is filed. For more details, please refer to the Terms & Conditions.