Frequently asked questions
- Where can I find my AT&T user ID or reset my password?
Looking for your wireless, TV, internet, or home phone info? Here’s how to find it.
Find your user ID or choose Forgot user ID on the myAT&T sign-in page. Make sure you have the email address associated with that ID. If you can’t remember the email address, select Forgot contact email.
Can’t find the account you’re looking for when you sign in? You may have more than one User ID. Use Forgot contact email to search for your User IDs.
- How do I pay my AT&T bill?
Pay AT&T bills online
Sign in and make a payment for your wireless, internet, tv, or home phone bill using your checking or savings account. We also accept American Express®, Discover®, Mastercard®, and Visa® debit or credit cards.
Don’t want to sign in? No problem. Choose the fast payment option. https://www.att.com/acctmgmt/fastpay
- Where can I see explanation of charges?
I don’t have published content, but this is a top call driver, and this link provides a good experience for the customer. Something like
Sign in to View Bill and look for “See what’s Changed”
- Can I make payment arrangements for my bill?
If you can’t pay your bill by your due date, you may be eligible to set up a payment arrangement. It keeps your service active while letting us know when and how you’ll pay your balance. Here’s how to set one up:
1. Go to Make a payment arrangement.
2. Pick the date you want to schedule your payment (not all dates are available and late fees may apply).
3. Select your payment method and follow the prompts.
4. Review the payment details, then select Submit.
- How do I suspend my Wireless service or block my device?
1. Go to att.com/suspend.
2. Choose a reason and select Suspend.
3. Follow the prompts to suspend your service. Make sure to block your device too if it was stolen.
Suspend your service or block your device now
Work for the federal government?
Active U.S. military personnel can cancel wireless service during military deployment. Allows eligible service member, spouse, or dependent to cancel service under the SCRA and/or appliable state laws. Eligible timeframe is 90 days up to 39 months.
Customer must provide:
• Service member name
• Service member organization
• Order issue date
• Cancellation request date
• Relocation length
• Relocation area
• Upload copy of deployment orders
- How to set up a Mobile Hotspot?Check your wireless plan to see if it includes mobile hotspot use. Learn how to upgrade your plan if it doesn’t, or how to set up your device if it does. Learn more, https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/KM1009376/
- How do I troubleshoot voicemail?Learn how to fix common issues and troubleshoot your voicemail.