Buckle up and stream your "Happy Tunes" playlist while running errands, entertain your kids with cartoons and games, or connect to today's staff meeting. Check if your car qualifies for a free trial.
Connect multiple devices
Cruise with America's Largest Network
Driven to Entertain
The world moves quickly. In-car Wi-Fi helps you keep up with fast, reliable data speeds—live life on your schedule.
IN-CAR WI-FI FAQ
- What is AT&T In-car Wi-Fi?AT&T In-car Wi-Fi is an internet data plan that works with your vehicle’s built-in Wi-Fi hotspot. Select a plan to start using your car’s Wi-Fi-enabled features, and let your passengers watch movies, play games, and more—each from their favorite screen.
- What are the benefits of having Wi-Fi in my vehicle?• In-car Wi-Fi turns your car into a Wi-Fi hotspot with fast, reliable internet access even when you’re far from home.
• Each passenger can stream, browse, share, and email from their favorite device.
• The Wi-Fi signal works in and out of your vehicle so that pitstops won’t slow you down.
- Does my car Wi-Fi keep working when I shut off my vehicle?Powering on your car or truck also starts up your In-car Wi-Fi. The connection stays active while driving and for a bit of time after you turn off your vehicle.
- How do I turn on the Wi-Fi hotspot in my vehicle?The setup method for In-car Wi-Fi varies by auto manufacturer. Please refer to your vehicle’s owner manual or manufacturer’s website for details.
- Which cars come with built-in Wi-Fi?We partner with many automakers to provide Wi-Fi data service for their Wi-Fi-enabled vehicles. Find out if your car or truck supports In-car Wi-Fi by entering your VIN above. We’ll even check to see if you are eligible for any deals or offers.