Buckle up and stream your "Happy Tunes" playlist while running errands, entertain your kids with cartoons and games, or connect to today's staff meeting. Check if your car qualifies for a free trial.
Connect multiple devices
AT&T covers more roads than any other carrier
Driven to Entertain
The world moves quickly. In-car Wi-Fi helps you keep up with fast, reliable data speeds—live life on your schedule.
IN-CAR WI-FI FAQ
- What is AT&T In-car Wi-Fi?AT&T In-car Wi-Fi is an internet data plan that works with your vehicle’s built-in Wi-Fi hotspot. Select a plan to start using your car’s Wi-Fi-enabled features, and let your passengers watch movies, play games, and more—each from their favorite screen.
- What are the benefits of having Wi-Fi in my vehicle?• In-car Wi-Fi turns your vehicle into a Wi-Fi hotspot with fast, reliable internet access even when you’re far from home.
• Each passenger can stream, browse, share, and email from their favorite device.
• The Wi-Fi signal works in and out of your vehicle so that pitstops won’t slow you down.
- Does my Wi-Fi keep working when I shut off my vehicle?Powering on your vehicle also starts up your In-car Wi-Fi. The connection stays active while driving and for a bit of time after you turn off your vehicle.
- How do I turn on the Wi-Fi hotspot in my vehicle?The setup method for In-car Wi-Fi varies by auto manufacturer. Please refer to your vehicle’s owner manual or manufacturer’s website for details.
- Which vehicles come with built-in Wi-Fi?We partner with many automakers to provide Wi-Fi data service for their Wi-Fi-enabled vehicles. Find out if your vehicle supports In-car Wi-Fi by entering your VIN above. We’ll even check to see if you are eligible for any deals or offers.
- Which vehicles are eligible for AT&T NumberSync® for Connected Car?This plan is currently available for select 2023 BMW models. To set up AT&T NumberSync for Connected Car (Personal eSIM), go to your My BMW app to get started. Check back in the future for availability of this plan for additional makes and models.
To learn more about AT&T NumberSync, please visit att.com/features/numbersync.