- Unlimited high-speed data
- 5G access
- Fraud call blocking
- Mexico & Canada
After $15/mo. AutoPay discount. Reg. $65/mo.
5G requires compatible device. 5G is not available everywhere. Visit att.com/5Gforyou to learn more. Req’s activ. & payment on new line of svc. on Unlimited plan and AutoPay signup at sale. Activ. & other fees, usage & restrictions apply. See offer details
- Get a $15 discount on the Unlimited plan.
- Receive reminders before each payment.
- Pay automatically, on time and securely.
- Never lose your service.
- Pay with credit, debit, echeck or PayPal.
- Change your AutoPay settings any time.
- Cancel with no penalties.
See features and benefits
- Eligible for Affordable Connectivity ProgramFree for customers living on a Tribal land
- Unlimited high-speed data
- 5G accessAT&T 5G requires compatible plan and device. 5G not available everywhere. Go to att.com/5Gforyou for details.
- Mobile hotspot add-on 5GB/$10
- Standard-definition streaming1
- Fraud call blocking and spam alerts
- Unlimited talk & text to Mexico & Canada
- Use talk, text & data in Mexico & CanadaRoaming may be at 2G speeds
*New activations only.
1 Standard-definition quality plays at 480p (DVD quality; limited to maximum of 1.5Mbps).
2 After 10GB, hotspot speed limited to max of 128Kbps. For use in U.S. only.
3 HD quality when available with Stream Saver® turned off. Go to our Stream Saver page for details.
What is AT&T PREPAID AutoPay?
AutoPay renews your plan automatically, using your preferred method of payment, before your plan expires. This means no more manually paying for your plan, no more checking the calendar to see when your payment is due, and no more losing your service because you forgot to pay on time.
What discounts are available with AutoPay and AT&T PREPAID?
Here are a few examples of how signing up for AutoPay saves AT&T PREPAID customers money.
•New customers are eligible for a $15/mo. discount on our Unlimited plan
•Family plan owners are eligible for AutoPay savings for qualified lines on their account.
Take control of your billing and payments
Another benefit of AutoPay is that you won’t have to sacrifice flexibility. You can change your settings or payment method for AutoPay at any time, and you can cancel for any reason without penalty.
Frequently asked questions
- Who can enroll in AutoPay?All PREPAID customers can take advantage of the convenience of AutoPay. Plus, customers enrolled in a PREPAID Unlimited plan with AutoPay also receive a monthly discount.
- What plans are eligible for an AutoPay discount?Both PREPAID Unlimited plans offer a monthly discount when you enroll in AutoPay. Some older monthly plans have discounts too, you can see them by signing in to att.com/myprepaid.
- Should I sign up for AutoPay even if I’m not on a PREPAID Unlimited plan?Many of our customers do! AutoPay delivers convenience, flexibility, and control of how you pay and manage your payment.
For example, customers on our $30 and $40 plans use AutoPay to renew service on time every month with ease.