AT&T Call Protect
AT&T Mobile Security
AT&T Smart Home Manager
10 million fraud calls blocked per day
30K at risk Wi-Fi connections secured per day
1,000+ security-related patents to keep you secure
Frequently asked questions
- What is AT&T ActiveArmorSM?AT&T ActiveArmorSM is the combination of our 24/7 network protection with built-in, patented security technology that proactively detects and prevents threats, plus additional security apps and solutions. Together, these capabilities help safeguard our wireless, fiber, and internet customers’ devices and data.
- Connecting on the go: How does AT&T ActiveArmorSM protect me and how do I get it?
We automatically give our wireless customers essential security features including network-based automatic fraud call blocking and suspected spam risk alerts—at no extra cost.
Additionally, wireless customers can download the free AT&T Call Protect app to customize their robocall protection and even create their own personal block list. Securing our customers’ devices and data is just as important—with the free AT&T Mobile Security app wireless customers can enable device security and receive data breach alerts and tips.1
Customers on our best wireless plans—AT&T Unlimited ExtraSM and Unlimited Elite® get enhanced Caller ID and additional advanced security features of the AT&T Mobile Security app including Identity Monitoring, Safe Browsing, and Public Wi-Fi Protection at no extra charge.2
1Req’s compatible device/service and download of AT&T Mobile Security and Call Protect apps. Data charges may apply. Other terms and req’s apply. Visit att.com/callprotect to learn more.
2Also available for customers on other plans for $3.99/month. For AT&T unlimited plans, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. See att.com/unlimited for more details.
- Connecting at home: How does AT&T ActiveArmorSM protect me and how do I get it?
AT&T Fiber® and AT&T Internet provide a range of security tools as part of their monthly service. These tools use a combination of device and network capabilities to safeguard internet users, including:
· All AT&T Fiber plans include AT&T Internet Security, which provides automatic defense from at-risk sites likely to infect your devices with malware and proactive device safety monitoring that blocks suspicious data transmissions even on Wi-Fi.1
· AT&T Internet: Enjoy anti-virus, anti-spyware, and firewall protection as you surf, search and shop online powered by McAfee® security. Learn More
· Smart Home Manager app provides a holistic view of devices and activities in the home, as well as parental controls (compatible gateway required).
· AT&T Wi-Fi Gateway, network firewall and anti-virus solutions help to protect devices from attack.
1AT&T Fiber subscribers only; guards against known threats only; compatible Gateway and Smart Home Manager app req’d; security features must be enabled; protects devices connected via Wi-Fi or ethernet.