Your security is our top priority
Don’t let interruptions come between you, your friends, and the game. Our security features keep you protected on the road to The Final Four ®.
AT&T is a proud partner of March Madness®.
Protecting you at home, at work, and on the goBuilt-in protection with 24/7 proactive network security for wireless and internet at home and at work. Plus free in-app security features from custom call controls to managing who’s on your Wi-Fi® networks.
10 million fraud calls blocked per day
30K at-risk Wi-Fi® connections secured per day
1,000+ security-related patents to keep you safe
Download our free security apps today
Step up your security
Download the free AT&T ActiveArmor mobile security app to help block spam calls, secure your personal data & more.
Plus, get advanced features like Public Wi-Fi Protection, Identity Monitoring, Safe Browsing and Reverse Number Lookup included by upgrading your personal or business plans.
Frequently asked questions
- What is AT&T ActiveArmorSM?AT&T ActiveArmorSM is the combination of our 24/7 network protection with built-in, patented security technology that proactively detects and prevents threats, plus additional security apps and solutions. Together, these capabilities help safeguard our wireless, fiber, and internet customers’ devices and data.
- Protection on the go: How does AT&T ActiveArmorSM mobile security protect me and how do I get it?
We give our wireless customers free essential security features including network-based automatic fraud call blocking and suspected spam risk alerts.
Customers should download the free AT&T ActiveArmor mobile security app to customize their robocall protection, manage nuisance calls and create their own personal block list. Additionally, customers can secure their devices and personal data plus receive data breach alerts within the app.
ActiveArmor advanced mobile security is $3.99/month and includes Public Wi-Fi Protection, Identity Monitoring, Reverse Number Lookup and more. Customers subscribed to AT&T Unlimited ExtraSM and Unlimited PremiumSM get these ActiveArmor advanced security features included with their plan at no extra charge. Details at att.com/unlimited
Req’s compatible device/service and download of AT&T ActiveArmor Mobile Security app. Data charges may apply. Other terms and req’s apply. Details at att.com/activearmorapp
- What is new about the AT&T ActiveArmor mobile security app?We merged AT&T Call Protect and AT&T Mobile Security into one easy-to-use app. Now with added protection to secure your personal data, block spam calls, manage nuisance calls, and more. Eligible AT&T wireless customers can get the new AT&T ActiveArmor mobile security app for free in the app store on their phone. Details at att.com/activearmorapp
- How do AT&T and the other major carriers differ in terms of security?
AT&T automatically blocks fraud calls in the network before they ring on your phone or fill your voicemail. No action is required to benefit from this security feature.
To block your spam calls, you will need to download the free AT&T ActiveArmor mobile security app to set up your network call preferences, customize your robocall protection and create a personal block list. Additionally, you can secure your device and personal data plus receive data breach alerts within the app for no extra cost.
ActiveArmor advanced mobile security is $3.99/month. Advanced security features include Public Wi-Fi Protection, Identity Monitoring, and Reverse Number Lookup. Customers subscribed to AT&T Unlimited ExtraSM and Unlimited PremiumSM get these ActiveArmor advanced security features included with their plan at no extra charge. Details at att.com/unlimited
Req’s compatible device/service and download of AT&T ActiveArmor Mobile Security app. Data charges may apply. Other terms and req’s apply. Details at att.com/activearmorapp.
- Does AT&T ActiveArmorSM protect me from ALL robocallers, spam calls and text messages?Fraudsters are continuously finding new ways to threaten customer data and device security. As a result, 100% prevention is the goal, but not guaranteed. We are dedicated to continually evolving and improving our security efforts to help protect you, and help you protect yourself with our educational resources. Learn more at https://www.att.com/cyberaware.
- Is AT&T ActiveArmor advanced mobile security available to business customers?Yes, it is available for AT&T Business Unlimited Elite℠ and Business Unlimited Performance℠, Business Mobile Preferred, Business Enhanced Advanced, Business Enhanced Pro plans. Please contact your Account Manager/Owner for any additional questions.