AT&T Store Little Rock Promenade
|Day of the Week||Hours|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Little Rock
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Little Rock?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Little Rock Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- May 10, 20201 out of 5Poorly trained staff that lacked knowledge of ATT promotions. They were not efficient, having made me wait for hours to realize they couldn’t help me. Do not recommend. Huge waste of time
- December 31, 20191 out of 5Terrible customer service. We were ignored. We waited patiently for about 15 minutes. We were Told someone would be right with us. Not so, other customers came in and were attended to. We finally got tired of waiting. We will take our business else where. What a mess!Response from AT&TJanuary 21, 2020Hello Kerry C We want to help everyone in a timely manner and apologize that this was not the case. If it is convenient for you, we have an online appointment scheduler that should help minimize your wait time in the future.
- September 15, 20191 out of 5I came in the store to buy the new iPhone 11 for my son. The sales person (I think her name was Chambria....she appeared to be the only female sales representative at 12:45pm on Sunday, Sept.15th) was very unprofessional. She started by asking “which phone?” We responded by saying we were interested in iPhone 11. She asked “which model?” We stated We’re not sure...what’s different. She said “mainly just the camera...which one do you want?” There was awkward silence as we waited for her to continue the sales discussion. We asked if this was her presentation and she said “yes”
No demonstration of features or value. She was holding an iPad but didn’t show us any information or provide any collateral. There was no effort to sell us a phone.
It felt to us this sales representative was not interested in selling anything.
- March 11, 20195 out of 5
- February 7, 20195 out of 5I said that I would not visit this store again, but I gave it another try. I was more than satisfied with the service I received and all of my questions were answered