AT&T Store Little Rock Chenal
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
🠢 Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers and visitors in our stores and will be provided to customers who need them.
🠢 We’re now offering curbside service, touchless transactions, and in some markets, door-step service with a no-contact virtual set-up.
🠢 We’re also limiting the number of people in our stores to ensure social distancing and asking customers to first go online to handle some services like bill payments and device upgrades.
🠢 Hand sanitizer is available to our employees and customers, and surfaces are cleaned and sanitized at regular intervals throughout the workday.
Special offers and new phones for Little Rock
Save 10% on AirPodsMore magical than ever. AirPods combine an Iconic design with breakthrough technology and high-fidelity sound. Limited time offer.Ends 8/27/2020. Restrictions apply.
NEW SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE20 ULTRA 5GLearn how to get the new powerful Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G for $300 with trade-in. Req's elig. Unlimited plan, installment agmt and trade-in of elig. phone.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Little Rock?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/29/20 in stores & 10/19/20 online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Little Rock Store
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- June 26, 20205 out of 5Terrik Canady did an excellent job in assisting us with purchasing new phones and a family plan. He was very courteous, very professional, and knowledgeable of all questions/technical issues we had. He is an asset to your company.Response from AT&TJune 28, 2020Hi Wanda! We are so glad Terrik was able to provide you with such a grea1t experience in our store. He truly is great at what he does. Please visit us again soon, and don't forget to ask for Terrik!
- June 22, 20205 out of 5Great customer service!! Very patient and very knowledgeableResponse from AT&TJune 28, 2020Hi Miraka! Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate your business, and please visit us again soon!
- June 11, 20201 out of 5Horrible customer service. I walked in and NO ONE greeted me AT ALL. I walked the store for about 2 mins before my wife walked in and said, "come back up front and wait." I noticed a young lady looking through the window going to the inventory room, watching to see if I left. Once she noticed I wasn't leaving she FINALLY came out of the back to speak to me. I needed to return 2 at&t tvboxes which is cleared stated on your website can be done in store. She asked her manager how to return the equipment and he told her they can't do that. I asked to speak with him, but he was with a customer. After another rep finished with her transaction she didn't ask me if I needed assistance or even acknowledge me.
I am a GM of a VZW store and I would NEVER allow my staff to allow a customer to walk around without assistance immediately not would I stay with a customer KNOWING I have an escalation waiting. As soon as I have other internet and TV options in my area I'm leaving ASAP. I haven't even begin to experience the TV yet, but the customer service is THE WORST!!!!!Response from AT&TJune 17, 2020Hi Dwayne. We appreciate every one of our customers and are sorry you were not greeted properly. This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Your experience in our store matters to us, and we'll work to make sure the next experience is better.
- June 1, 20205 out of 5Great serviceResponse from AT&TJune 8, 2020Thank you for your feedback Mrs. Kirk.
- May 18, 20205 out of 5Micheal did an amazing job. He was well knowledgeable of the deals and very considerate.Response from AT&TJune 16, 2020Hi Dominique! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a review. We are so glad Michael was able to take such great care of you. Please visit us again soon!