AT&T Store Little Rock Chenal
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Little Rock
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Little Rock?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Little Rock Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- January 14, 20215 out of 5Great management team! Malcom always has a smile on his face and keeps the team flowing perfectly!
- January 14, 20215 out of 5My experience was pleasant! Bernard was patient as polite while I presented him with my issues and concerns regarding my account
- December 19, 20201 out of 5Incompetent staff. I was put on a "brief hold" for over 30 minutes. Questions were all answered with contact customer service. People in the store were not trained to handle even simple issues.Response from AT&TDecember 22, 2020Hello Kristy W.
Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. This isn't the experience that we want you to have at our store. We hope to serve you in a more timely manner on your next visit.
- December 12, 20205 out of 5Mr. Chris R. was the nicest person! I went in to get my new phones service transferred and he was so helpful and got my service transferred. He also gave details on how I needed to get all of my stuff off of my old phone to my new one! Very great customer service and we will definitely be back for any further purchases!Response from AT&TDecember 22, 2020Hi Jane R..
It's great to hear that Chris provided you with exceptional customer service during your most recent visit. We look forward to the opportunity to assist you again! Thanks for the feedback.
- November 20, 20201 out of 5Bad service. Understaffed and the person we got was not interested in helping us at all - kept suggesting we do it on line. Didn’t have what we wanted in stock. I wish someone had told me to Stay away from this storeResponse from AT&TNovember 21, 2020Hello Long Wait,
This is not the experience we wanted you to have. Our goal is to provide a meaningful experience with every customer. It's unfortunate that we didn't have the inventory in stock that you wanted and we know that direct fulfilling the product is the fastest way for you to get what you want. Hopefully, we will get another opportunity in the future to provide you with satisfactory service.