AT&T Store Little Rock Park Avenue
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||9:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Little Rock
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. No trade-in required. Pus, SAVE even more when you trade in an eligible device.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Little Rock?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Little Rock Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers and chargers to keep you powered up. We have adult and kids headphones and headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- February 12, 20215 out of 5Amazing customer service tonight from Seth. We were about to switch to another provider and he turned us around.
- January 24, 20215 out of 5Great store with terrific associates! Seth was especially helpful and went above and beyond to make sure my phone had what it needed! Thank you!!
- January 21, 20215 out of 5Agree that Seth R. is the man. Very helpful, good promotions, efficient.
- December 12, 20201 out of 5I was extremely disappointed with my service on 12/12/2020 at 3:30. I made an appointment, but the store was overcrowded with not everyone properly masked or socially distanced. I was told by the store that they have different rules than ATT customer service, but did not offer to contact customer service to help me with my line transfer issue. They basically implied that I had the issue, when clearly if stores and ATT are not going to have the same “rules”, and the store isn’t even going to call and check in with ATT, the store has the issue not the customer. I called ATT back to try to determine course of action since I was in the store at their suggestion, and the transfer against was so thoughtful. He had me leave the unsafe conditions of the store and took the time to actually figure out the issue. I needed to upgrade my account...a sale the store would have had, along with some stocking stuffer purchases had they actually attempted to help solve the issue rather than insisting I had to be authorized on both the transfer and transferee accounts.
- September 9, 20205 out of 5Great customer service experienceResponse from AT&TSeptember 20, 2020Hi Ellen! Thanks for the positive review!