AT&T Store Little Rock Pleasant Ridge
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Little Rock
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Little Rock?5.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Little Rock Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- December 2, 20201 out of 5Husband and I went in to buy new iPhone 12's. Service persons communication skills were minimal, we had to drive while she slowly perused our account for 10 minutes saying she needed to rebuild our plan with no other explanation while simultaneously watching people enter the store, listening to nearby phone conversation with a call in customer (even interjecting a comment into that conversation and generally looking around the store. Eventually shoved her iPad over with a new plan price and gave us a monthly installment amount for new phones which we understood were to be free under current promotion. When we started questioning this point, she said "well it's ONLY $8 per month". No explanation. When we noted that that $240 over 30 months wasn't free she said "well you don't have to buy it" ...and we said thanks and left.
- October 31, 20205 out of 5My father and I came into the store to trade in my phone and to ask about ATT Tv. We had been to other att locations before but the people working at the other stores were not as nice as Rachel! Ms. Rachel Matthews helped us with everything and did an amazing job! She handled everything properly and we are so thankful she helped us with everything we needed!
- October 5, 20205 out of 5Rachel Matthews provided excellent service when I left my phone at my brother’s house - three hours from LR! She helped me activate a temporary phone and saved the day (and my sanity)!
- September 16, 20205 out of 5Fantastic experience. Malcolm was wonderful! Answered my questions, made suggestions and helped me with my new phone. I will definitely go back and highly recommend.Response from AT&TSeptember 20, 2020Hi Jan! We are so happy Malcolm was able to provide you with such a great in-store experience. Thank you for the positive review. Please visit us again soon!
- June 6, 20205 out of 5THANK YOU EThAN!!! You are awesome!!! I now have my email back! After 6 trips to Verizon and only 2 to AT&T ETHAN was able to recover my email setup decades ago thru AT&T (SBC Global then). I have an account with AT&T, but not for my cell. He was so courteous and pleasant on top of working very hard to fix a very difficult problem. I am so grateful to Ethan and AT&T. AT&T, you need to know this is a VALUABLE Employee! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!! 😁Response from AT&TJune 8, 2020Hello Tanya M,
Yes! I'm so glad to see that Ethan provided you with superstar treatment and resolved your ongoing issue. Our number one goal is to make sure our customer issues are address and to provide you with the best customer experience possible. It looks like Ethan met both of those expectations. We would love the opportunity to win you wireless business as well and we know that we can beat what our competition is offering. Please visit us again and let us show you what we can offer you! Thanks again for you feedback and we look forward to seeing you again soon.