AT&T Store Columbus Easton Town
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Columbus
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Columbus?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Columbus Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- October 16, 20205 out of 5Kyle explained everything well and helped me set up two new lines quickly. Thanks!Response from AT&TOctober 19, 2020Hi! Our number one goal is to provide you with an exceptional customer experience. We sincerely appreciate you and all our customers!
- August 21, 20205 out of 5I needed to upgrade my iPhone. I have always dreaded doing this, I felt like the sales rep was used car sales man. I have always had bad experiences. I went and meet Kyle. He was so nice and patient. He reviewed my account and save me a little money.Response from AT&TAugust 21, 2020Hello Rolanda G We know that first impressions are very important. We hope to connect with you soon.
- January 12, 20201 out of 5We had Gavyn P. as the person helping us out. We were there to get my wife a new phone and he was the person who helped us. After being told that we had couldn't be helped unless we had my fathers ID (which was a big deal and was resolved) he followed us around the store and awkwardly hovered us for 10 minutes bothering us about getting direct TV. Even after we told him that our home was only able to have a different provider, he kept talking down the provider we currently have saying things like "I cant believe you guys are dealing with Spectrum". It was just out of place and rude. Once we were able to get into the account and started talking about phones, we told him the phone we wanted and the size we wanted. He brought out 128G instead of the 64G and said they were out but it wasnt too much more money so we were ok with it. Then he proceeded to argue with us about purchasing insurance for the phone FOR 10 MINUTES. It literally got to the point that we were about to get up and walk out of the store. We told him we did not want the insurance upwards of 10 times before he finally gave up. It was a miserable experience and there is absolutely no way we ever return to the store just because of Gavyn. Horrible sales person to be representing AT&T.
- October 9, 20185 out of 5My wife and I needed to uupgrade her phone. The rep was knowledgeable and found us some great deals on accessories for both of our phones. Great.
- October 1, 20185 out of 5Great customer service . Alfonzo was wonderful he helped with my transition from an iPhone to Galaxy. His patience and help was impressive.