AT&T Store Columbus Polaris Towne Center
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||10:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
Our top priority is to keep our customers, employees, and communities safe. Here are some important updates on our stores’ policies and procedures and we appreciate your help keeping our communities safe and healthy.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Columbus
IPHONE 11Learn how new and existing customers get iPhone 11 for $10/mo. Plus save even more with eligible trade-in.10.00/mo.Restrictions apply. Req’s 0% APR 30-mo. agmt. Well-qualified customers only.
SAMSUNG GALAXY S20 FE 5GLearn how new and existing customers get the new Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G for FREE with qualifying trade-in.5G req's compatible plan. 5G may not be in your area. See att.com/5Gforyou for 5G coverage details.
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited Plus for $50/mo.Learn how to get Unlimited Plus for $50/mo. when you open a new line on our $75/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay. You’ll enjoy unlimited high-speed data while saving $25 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Columbus?50.00/mo.Plus taxes and fees with AutoPayAfter 22GB, AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. Offer ends 10/30/20 in stores and online. Excludes upgrades. First mo. svc. charge & taxes due at sale. In-store activ. fee is $15. Other restr’s may apply.
AT&T PREPAID IPHONE SE (2020)Get the iPhone SE 64GB for $349.99 + $50 toward account. Limited time. Online only. First mo. svc. charge & applicable sales tax due at sale. Excludes upgrades. New customers will receive a $50 account credit after purchase and account activation. Other fees, charges & restr's apply.
About the Columbus Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
POPULAR SMARTPHONESWhen you are ready for a new iPhone or any new phone, AT&T makes it easy. You’ll find everything from the latest feature-rich smartphones to devices for mostly texting and calling. Choose from the most popular brands like Apple, Samsung, LG, and more. Order online and get free shipping, pick up at your nearest store, or get free same-day delivery in select ZIP codes.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- September 13, 20205 out of 5Caleb And Mark are awesome. They helped relieve my stress. Thank you guys soooooo much!!!!!
- June 19, 20191 out of 5QUESTIONABLE CUSTOMER SERVICE BY STORE MANAGERI am a disable person went to the store on 06/17/2019 at 12.45 p.m. I waited until 13.30 and a sales person asked me about my need, I showed him my smart phone and asked for minimum available mobile service. He said it would cost me $$ dollars a month. I agreed and he took the phone and went inside the back office. He came back and told me to use sim card. I asked him how much it will cost he said $$ dollars. I gave my master card he charged my card went inside the store. He came back and took care of other customers for about one hour. My husband was waiting in the car. I asked the sales person why it is taking so long. I gave you the money and the phone can I get my phone back. He then took another sim card went inside the store. He did not come back for a while. I went to ask the other sales person who was the manger. He went back and came back and returned the phone and the sim card. He said your phone is not working. I said okay then give me my money back $$ dollars that you charged on my master card. He says no I can not do that because it is pre-paid auto pay sim card. I told him what? He said we can not give you $$ dollars back. You are stuck with this sim card and you have to buy a mobile phone for another $$ dollars and then you will get service. I fell on the chair. I was frustrated that not only I wasted two hours waiting in the store for a simple mobile phone service. Now the sales person rudely refused to give me my money back, that he asked me to purchase. He was very rude. I asked him repeatedly to give me a supervisor and he said I am the boss here my word is final. He literally pushed me out of the store without giving me customer service number and supervisor to file my complaint. When I told this to my husband he said: "no they can not do this to any one. They have to give you reason for keeping you so long in the store and take your money and not give you the service they offered to you." He walked in to the store that no name tag sales man asked "what" very rudely. My husband asked the money back. He said more rudely "no money what money she bought a prepaid sim card." I said "no that is not the case sir your man took the phone inside and asked me to pay $$ dollars for "Activation fees" he never mentioned a pre-paid card and I gave him the card he took the money out of my card but after two hours he said not working, who asked you to sale me a pre-paid sim card, I asked for mobile service for this phone did not I." That boss man stopped talking to us. He rudely offended us and continued to ignore us. My husband got upset with his rude behavior and asked to report this to the corporate office and asked the money back. A lady came out of the store asked rudely "you need to go or I will call police on you for yelling at my person." Husband said " give the money back that is all we are asking you can not take money from a disable person fraudulently that is federal offense and not provide customer service desk to resolve the issue." She tried to scare by saying "police are coming you better leave the store now." Husband said " I am calling the police you are the one did wrong to us took the money now tried to take more money by selling another phone." We walked out of the store and waited for the police to come. The police never answered our call never came so we decided to write complaint about the behavior of the STORE person NUMBER FS72No where it says on the receipt "sim card" it says "activation deposit". These people needs to learn proper customer service training and not cut corner on the job and not respect other peoples money and time.
- April 18, 20195 out of 5I am very happy with the experience at the store..My issue was taken care & got s really good deal!!
- March 8, 20191 out of 5Wish I could give no stars. Had a horrific experience and will not come back. Just went to this store to activate a Samsung S10 I preordered via the Samsung website. This isn't my first time ordering a phone via Samsung and activating it to my AT&T plan. I know there are steps that AT&T has to complete to get the phone working. We walked in (two girls) and were met by an already irritated and actively rude sales associate (who was wearing Airpods the entire exchange, unfortunately we didn't get a name) who gave a snarky response to our request to activate this new phone. He rattled off a website so quickly we couldn't get it all. He did not offer help us in anyway. We asked to stay in the store to supposedly activate the phone on our own in case it didn't work so they could help us. He immediately walked away to watch TV and when we asked for the address again we were met with even more attitude. When we were explaining the situation he interrupted claiming he couldn't get a word in and that we had an attitude. He then threatened to call the cops and kicked us out of the store when we commented to him that he was being rude. When another associate tried to help with the situation, the guy the airpods shut him up and told the new guy to not talk to us.Response from AT&TDecember 17, 2019Hi! Serving our customers with the best service possible is something we strive for every day. We want all of our customers to be given exceptional service every visit. We are sorry you were not helped immediately. We will work with our employees to ensure you are provided with the customer service you deserve. We hope to connect with you soon.
Retail Store Manager
- September 30, 20185 out of 5I spent several hours working on an issue with Yazmeen. She was patient, determined and overall fantastic to work with.