AT&T Store Columbus Stoneridge
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Monday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Tuesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wednesday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Friday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Saturday||10:00 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Sunday||11:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
To continue helping keep our customers, employees, and communities safe, we’ve made a number of changes in our retail stores as a result of the coronavirus pandemic.
• We’re offering Curbside service, touchless transactions and, where available, no-contact delivery with virtual set-up.
• We’re cleaning and sanitizing surfaces regularly, and hand sanitizer is available for employees and customers.
• Masks are required to be worn by employees, customers, and visitors in our stores and will be provided to anyone who needs one.
• Check out COVID-19: Our Response webpage for the latest information.
Special offers and new phones for Columbus
Prepaid Phone Plans
Unlimited for $50/mo.Just open a new line on our $65/mo. plan and sign up for AutoPay & you’ll save $15 each month. Time for a prepaid phone plan in Columbus?50.00/mo.AT&T may temporarily slow data speeds if the network is busy. First month service charge and taxes are due at sale. One-time activation fee of $15 if activating in a store. Other restrictions may apply. See details
About the Columbus Store
- iPhone 12 & iPhone 12 Pro Max
- Cell Phones
- Wireless Plans and Setup
- Phone Activations
- Device Upgrade
- Device Protection
- TV & Entertainment
- Bill Pay and Setup
- Small Business Solutions
Cellphones, plans & accessories
AT&T PREPAIDExperience the freedom of AT&T PREPAID with plans that allow you to pay for usage in advance without tying you up in a long-term contract. Get unlimited talk & text in the U.S. and the data you need with no annual contract, no credit check, free shipping, and no activation fee for online orders. Shop AT&T prepaid phones for the premium brands you love or bring your own (BYOD) compatible device.
ACCESSORIESAT&T has the accessories you need to style & protect your devices. Rugged phone cases & sleek phone covers, chargers & batteries to keep you powered up, and speakers, headphones & headsets to keep you connected to your favorite audio, and more. Get free shipping, free returns, and in-store pickup – just order online by 4pm and it’ll be ready within two hours.
What our customers are saying
- March 6, 20201 out of 5I had gone in to trade in my 8plus for an 11 pro max, I was working with Madison who didn’t seem all the friendly and wasn’t given consistent information. I had to leave in come back because she was trying to use the portable card machine which wasn’t reading my card, so instead of trying the one by the computer I had to leave and return with alternative payment. When she was checking out my phone purchase while my other phone was backing up, I had asked her to add the phone insurance which she said she would. Once I got home I check the receipt which said nothing about it then called 611 who said they did not see the insurance on there either. I went back to the store for the THIRD time after spending a few hours there, and asked her about it. She took a while to confirm then told me that is was indeed there, but as I was taking to my car I received a notification finally thanking me for adding the protection advantage. So did she add it after the fact to cover up her mistake? While I was in the store and waiting for my phone to back up I was starting to set up my new phone, I had to wait to continue on until the back up was complete. I wanted to wait longer until my new phone was completely set up to make sure I had all the pictures I needed. She told me “oh no need there is another way to check, let me see. Yeah you are all good.” So she proceeded to erase my old phone, before I was done. Today March 6th I went to retrieve a photo from October of 2019. I was unable to because I had no photos from November 2018 to December 2019, in that time frame I had my son so I now have no picture of him being born or growing up. When I saw that I was in tears because I will never get those photos back. All I wanted to do was wait at the store and make sure they transferred over, but she seemed like she just wanted me out of the store and that’s what she got but instead I now lost all my meaningful memories.
- February 1, 20205 out of 5the staff at this store is great customer they helped me switch from verizon to firstnet saved me money and got me better serviceResponse from AT&TFebruary 3, 2020Hello James. We are so glad you had a great experience! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you.
- July 10, 20195 out of 5
- March 28, 20195 out of 5This store is very new! It was not even listed as an available New Albany-area location. It is convenient, easy to get to and adequately staffed by competent, efficient and effective CSR's.
- March 19, 20195 out of 5They took care of what I needed and more. also file claim for replacement tablet. thanks