If you make a call and get a busy signal, you can use Repeat Dialing to call the number again for the next 30 minutes. When the line is free, you'll hear a special short-short-long ring.
You can add this feature to your monthly service or use Repeat Dialing on a pay-per-use basis.
- Hang up the phone after calling and getting a busy signal.
- Pick the phone up and at the dial tone, press *66.
- If the line is free, the call will go through.
- If the line is busy, you may hear a message. The feature will retry the line every 60 seconds for the next 30 minutes.
- When the call goes through, you'll hear a special ring. Two short rings and one long ring. When you hear the special ring, pick up your phone.
You can stop Repeat Dialing before the called number is free:
- Press *86 at the dial tone.
- Hang up after hearing the recorded message.
- If you pick up the phone after the special ring and hear a busy signal, the other person is already on another call.
- Repeat Dialing works for more than one busy number at a time and signals you when one is free. It can't tell you which number it is when you hear the special ring.
- You can still make and receive calls while Repeat Dialing is working to call your party.
- If calls are dialed to a number outside your local calling area, usage or long distance charges may apply.