- Billing responsibility for the original owner’s account transfers to your name, using your credit info.
- If the current account has a device installment plan balance, it must be paid off or transferred to the new owner.
- You accept responsibility for the wireless lines, monthly bill, and Terms & Conditions.
- You get the upgrade eligibility on transferred lines.
- We’ll bill the person receiving the account for the active plan and add-ons.
- Accrued Rollover Minutes and Rollover Data don’t transfer.
Your first bill may be higher than normal, because it:
- Shows charges for a full month of service billed in advance
- Includes a partial month of prorated charges based on the number of days your service is active before the next bill period starts
- Has activation fees and equipment charges