Showing Content for | Change your ZIP Code

Enter another ZIP to see info from a different area. X | `>`

!We can't find that ZIP Code. Try again.

Replace a lost or stolen AT&T Promotional Card

If your AT&T Promotion Card hasn't expired, contact the Rebate Processing Center to cancel it and request a new one.

Has your AT&T Promotional Card been lost or stolen? Call the Rebate Processing Center at the phone number that applies to your card. They’ll cancel the card and mail you a new one with the remaining balance (if eligible).

What you need when you call
You must provide the Rebate Processing Center with specific details to get a replacement. They can be found on your copy of the form you submitted. Details include:
  • The name on your card
  • The address associated with your card
  • The wireless number associated with your card
  • The IMEI number of the device associated with your card
  • The purchase date of the qualifying device

Important info about requesting a replacement

When you requesting a replacement, our rep:
  • Must speak with the person whose name appears on the lost or stolen card
  • Can only reissue a replacement card to the person whose name appears on the lost or stolen card
  • Won’t replace an expired card

Find the phone number for your AT&T Promotional Card
Use the chart to find the correct phone number for your AT&T Promotional Card. The Rebate Processing Center is open Monday - Friday, 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. ET.

Rebate Processing Center phone numbers
The first 4 digits on your AT&T Promotional CardCall
You don't know866.852.8617
4745 or 4870800.808.4584
4529 or 4743866.297.3611

Did you get the help you needed?

Great! We're so glad we could help.


We're sorry that didn't solve your issue.


Thanks for your feedback!

Community forums

Have questions about your Bill & account service? Explore our community forums for answers.