You can find your Wi-Fi name and password on your gateway or on the gateway settings screen. But your gateway label is the quickest way to get default Wi-Fi network info. Changed your Wi-Fi name and password from the default info? You can still get your changed Wi-Fi info from the gateway settings screen.
You’ll find a sticker on the side of your gateway with your original Wi-Fi settings.
- Wi-Fi name is labeled SSID.
- Wi-Fi password is labeled Wi-Fi Key. macOS® users may need to enter $ at the beginning of the Wi-Fi password.
Gateway settings screen
You can also get network info from any device connected to your home network. This is useful if your Wi-Fi name or password has changed.
- Go to your gateway settings.
- In Top Network Features, select Wireless.
- Wi-Fi name appears as Network Name (SSID).
- Wi-Fi password appears as default encryption key or custom Wireless Network Key.