To start exploring, press the On Demand
button on your U-verse TV remote or tune to Ch. 1
. Use the left navigation to:
- Get to your shows and movies.
- Use filters to expand or limit your search.
- Find recently added movies, top new releases, and other special collections.
Store all your shows and movies in one location under My Videos. Select Add to My Queue
at the bottom of the summary screen to store a program.
Featured, Premium, and U-verse TV Movies
Easily find, rent, or watch early releases, new releases, U-verse TV specials, and other titles.
- Press the On Demand or MENU button.
- Choose an On Demand menu item.
- Select a category: Featured, U-verse Movies, or Premium, and then press OK.
- Scroll through the available options and press OK to select a title. The program info displays.
- Choose Watch, Preview, Rent, or Add to My Queue. (If you choose Rent, we’ll give you options to choose from.)
Keep in mind:
You’ll find charges for On Demand rentals on your monthly bill. We itemize each rental by title and its associated fee. It may take 1 to 2 bills before you see the On Demand charges.
You can choose from a huge collection of free content On Demand. Watch recent episodes or entire seasons of your favorite hit TV shows based on your subscription level, whenever you want.
Or, want to try out a movie before you rent or buy? Watch 10-minute free previews of the latest big screen blockbusters.
To get to free content, press Menu
on your remote and select On Demand
> Free Shows
Enjoy unlimited viewing with U-verse TV On Demand Subscription packages for one flat rate per month. Choose from Kids - Family or Special Interest options.
Use your remote control to search On Demand content:
- Press On Demand.
- Select Search.
- Use the arrow keys to enter letters for the title you’re searching for and select from the search results.
Expand or limit your search by using the Everything
, TV Shows
, or Cast & Crew
Get access to discounted On Demand movies—no code required. You can start watching anytime.
Learn more about On Demand coupons by visiting Ch. 200
When browsing program titles, you can display their poster art if you’re connected to the internet. In both list and poster art view, the left menu bar organizes content and info on the top half and lists features and functions towards the bottom.
Use the Help Center on your TV to find tools and resources all in one place. Check out the info you need to get the most out of your U-verse TV experience.
Access Playboy TV and On Demand adult programming with U-verse TV. Learn how to change your existing TV package, channels, and more
Want TV on the go?Stream U-verse TV On Demand
virtually anywhere on your smartphone or tablet using the U-verse app. This requires a qualifying device and data connection. Access to content varies by device, TV plan, and viewing location. Data charges may apply.