Follow these steps to troubleshoot your issue.
- Press Menu on the U-verse Remote Control.
- Scroll down to Help, then press OK.
- Select Information.
- Scroll to Troubleshoot & Resolve, then press OK.
- Select the area you want to troubleshoot.
- Allow the interactive diagnostic test to run and complete.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to attempt to resolve the issue online. Other options may include dispatching a technician or speaking to a Customer Care agent.
Troubleshoot & Resolve can also be used to find out if there is an outage in your area. If there is no outage, you'll be prompted to troubleshoot your issue or you'll be asked to create a problem report for your repair issue. Outages may affect one or more of your U-verse services. Note:
Troubleshoot & Resolve can also be accessed online or via your mobile device at att.com/ufix