Follow these steps to troubleshoot your issue.
- Press Menu on the U-verse Remote Control.
- Scroll down to Help, then press OK.
- Select Information.
- Scroll to Troubleshoot & Resolve, then press OK.
- Select the service you want to troubleshoot and allow the interactive diagnostic test to run and complete.
- Follow the onscreen instructions to resolve. Other options may include dispatching a technician or speaking to a Customer Care agent.
You can also find out if there is an outage in your area. If there is no outage, you'll be prompted to troubleshoot your issue or create a problem report for your repair issue.Note:
If you need additional assistance, go to U-verse TV Support