With Account Manager, you can upgrade your TV package and add premium movie channels like HBO and other programming. Your AT&T account must be current and in good standing to use Account Manager.
To access your Account Manager, simply visit Ch. 9910
or use your U-verse TV remote control and follow these steps:
- Select Menu on your remote.
- Select Help.
- Scroll to select Account > Account Manager > TV Services. (If you'd like to browse to a different AT&T product like Internet or Phone services, you can do that from the Account Manager menu, too.)
- From the TV Services menu, select Upgrade Core Pkg.
- Select and upgrade your TV channels or compare packages.
- Confirm your order on screen.
In addition, with Account Manager, you can:
- View your account summary and current package subscriptions.
- Compare core TV packages (U450, U300, U200, U-family, and U-basic).
- Add HD Technology fee and/or HD Premium Tier packages.
- Add International Programming packages, movie packages, etc.
- View channel lineups.
- View Internet, Phone, and Equipment overviews and ordering information.
: Most change orders are processed immediately, but there may be a slight delay while your order is processed.