NBA League Pass is a subscription-based package and appears in HD on channels Ch. 2105 - 2114
. Existing NBA League Pass subscribers will receive an email or postcard in early August stating it will be renewed unless they contact AT&T at 800.288.2020
to have the old package removed from their account.
To order NBA League Pass, visit your TV Account Manager
on U-verse TV:
- Tune to Ch. 9910.
- Select TV Services > Add Premiums > NBA League Pass.
: Subscription to HD Technology fee (included in U450/U450 Latino) is required. If you don't currently subscribe to the HD Technology fee, it can also be added via the TV Account Manager. Blackout rules apply.NBA League Pass on your smartphone or tablet
Subscribers to NBA League Pass can access the content on their mobile devices by following these steps:
- Visit NBA.com at nba.com/leaguepass/activate.
- If you don't already have an NBA All Access Account, follow the detailed prompts.
- When complete, the All Access Account becomes tied to your AT&T account.
On your smartphone or tablet download the NBA Game Time
app, and sign in with your NBA All Access Account.
If you experience registration issues with NBA League Pass, visit NBA League Pass
online. Please be sure to include the following with your inquiry:
- Your name and address.
- Your 9-digit AT&T Billing Account Number (BAN).
- The request to activate NBA Broadband.