With your Total Home DVR, you can schedule multiple shows from almost anywhere. Plus, you can play back shows from any receiver in your home or pause a show on one receiver and start it on another. You can also pause, rewind, and restart live TV - all with your remote control.
Schedule and manage your DVR recordings:
- At home with your TV Program Guide
- On the go with the U-verse app for your mobile devices
Record one show or a series from the program guide
- Press Guide on your remote control.
- Scroll up or down to the program you want to record. You can use the page up and page down buttons on your remote to jump a full page or press fast forward to jump ahead 24 hours.
- To record a show or series:
- Press Record to record a single program. One red dot indicates it’s set to record.
- Press Record twice to record a series. Three red dots indicate the series is scheduled to record.
- Press Record three times to cancel the recording.
To cancel a program that’s recording, press Stop
Search for shows or series to record
- Press the Menu button on your remote.
- Select Search then press OK.
- In the Search screen, press Filters to narrow your search or enter the title or name of the show you want.
- When you see the title you want to record, press Info on your remote to record a single episode or the entire series.
Edit a series recording
Changing a series recording is easy – all it takes is a few steps.
- Press Recordings or Recorded TV on your remote control.
- Scroll to Series and press OK.
- Select the program you want to edit.
- Select Change Settings. From here, choose to update the type of recording or the recording start or stop time.
Record and schedule DVR shows with the U-verse app
Favorite show coming on and you forgot to record it? Learn how to schedule programs to record on your U-verse TV DVR and manage them remotely using the U-verse app on your mobile device