You can use the toolbar icons below your email to:
- Attach files or GIFs
- Apply Paperless Post stationery
- Add emojis or hyperlinks
- Format text and paragraphs
Want to underline a word or section of text? Highlight the selection. Then press Ctrl
at the same time. To remove the underline, select the underlined section, and press Ctrl
Use stationery in your emails
We've teamed up with Paperless Post to give your emails some visual flair. Here's how to make your emails stand out from the crowd:
- Select Compose, then Stationery .
- Choose a Stationery category: Featured, Everyday, Birthday, or Holiday.
- Use the left and right arrows to browse the available templates.
- Select a template to use it in the email you're composing. Close the template previews.
- Finish writing your email.
- Select Send.
Don’t want stationery after all? It's easy to remove without deleting what you wrote. Just open the stationery box and select Clear Stationery
Show link previews
Want to show your recipient what you’re sending them? Use the link preview feature.
From your webmail inbox:
- Select the gear and then More Settings.
- Choose Writing email.
- Turn Automatically generate a preview of links on.
- Select Save.
When you copy and paste a link into a message you're composing, the link changes to the page title with a link preview card. Select More options
(three dots) in the top-right corner of the link box to:
- Change the preview size
- Move the link preview location
- Remove the link preview