Using your U-verse TV Remote Control, follow these instructions to hide the channels you don't want to see in your guide or when browsing channels:
- To hide channels, press Menu.
- Use the remote arrow keys to scroll down and select Options.
- Scroll down to Channel and press OK.
- Scroll right to Hide Channels and press OK.
- Select Edit Hidden Channels and scroll through your list of available channels.
- Press OK to uncheck (hide) or check (view) channels.
- When you are done, scroll to Save and press OK.
Even when a channel is hidden, you can still tune to it anytime using the number/letter buttons.