My Multiview allows you to enhance your entertainment experience by allowing all U-verse TV members to choose their favorite channels and watch 4 at once!
To customize your U-verse TV viewing experience, select the My Multiview
button on your U-verse TV remote control. To navigate via the menu:
- Press MENU on the remote and scroll to Interactive.
- Scroll down and select Multiviews.
- Scroll right to My Multiview and press OK.
- Once the application is running, select INFO on your remote to change the favorites, up to 55 in a single list.
- Once in the Multiview, scroll through the PIPs and press OK to select the channel to start watching or press RECORD to watch it later on your DVR.
, or PIP, lets you see the channel you are tuned to while checking other channels.To access Kids, News, Spanish, or Sports Multiviews:
- Press MENU on your U-verse TV remote.
- Scroll down and select Interactive > Multiviews.
- Scroll right to choose from the list of available Multiviews then press OK to view your selection.
- Once the application is running, scroll through the PIPs and press OK to select the channel to view in the large view port or press RECORD to watch it later from any U-verse TV receiver.
You can also press the Interactive
button on your U-verse TV remote, select Multiviews
, then select from the list of available Multiviews. Or, simply select one of the following Multiview channels:
- News Multiview - Ch. 201 SD / 1201 HD
- Kids Multiview - Ch. 301 SD / 1301 HD
- Sports Multiview - Ch. 601 SD / 1601 HD
- Spanish Multiview – Ch. 3001 HD
: Sports Multiview, News Multiview, Kids Multiview, and Spanish Multiview channels are available to U-verse TV members for no additional charge. The channels available to view within the Multiview service are based on your U-verse TV package.