For remote control functionality, this app must be paired with your U-verse TV receiver. Your smart device must be connected to your Wi-Fi network to complete these steps.
- Launch the U-verse app and sign in with your Member ID email address and password.
- On the Home screen, tap the Remote tab.
- At the top of the Remote screen, tap the Receivers selector.
- From the list, select from the available TV receivers in your home. Only enabled receivers will display.
Once you’ve selected a receiver, you’ll be returned to the remote control display. The U-verse app should now be able to control the TV receiver you selected. To control other receivers in your home, simply choose a different receiver from your list.
If you get an error screen when trying to connect a receiver, make sure:
- You’re signed into the app with the correct home account credentials.
- You’re connected to your home AT&T Wi-Fi network.
The U-verse app is available at no additional charge with a qualifying U-verse TV package and a Wi-Fi or data connection. The app works with smart phones, tablets, and wearables. Streaming content may vary by device, TV plan, and viewing location. Also, the app user interface on various smart device screens may differ.